Walking has become part of a woman’s fitness program these days. All you need is the best walking shoes for women to achieve your goals.
- What You Need to Know
- Women’s Walking Shoes with Arch Support
- Best Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
- Best Walking Shoes for Overpronation
- Best Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
- Best Walking Shoes for Women with Wide Feet
- New Balance Walking Shoes for Women
- Best ASICS Walking Shoes for Women
- In Summary
What You Need to Know
You need to know the type of shoe that is suitable for your feet. Manufacturers design shoes for a variety of feet based on arch types and pronation. There are shoes for high-arched feet, normal arch, and low-arched feet.
Before jumping into the reviews, there are some things which you should understand and keep in mind when purchasing the best women’s walking shoes.
- Uppers: They hold your foot in place. They usually come in leather, synthetic or mesh material. The leather is sturdy while the mesh is lightweight and allows breathability.
- Midsole: It offers comfort, cushioning and protects against shock.
- Outsole: The part in contact with the ground. Soles with patterned grooves and treads offer traction to keep you in balance.
- Insole: It provides cushion and support to your foot and arch. Removable insoles are the best as you can take them out to dry between sessions.
- Collar: Offers cushioning around the ankle and ensures proper fit.
- Toe box: It renders room for the toes. A roomy toe box helps to protect against calluses.
- Roll bar: It stabilizes your foot when it strikes the ground.
- Gel pad: Cushions and absorbs shock when your foot strikes the ground.
Women’s Walking Shoes with Arch Support
Best Walking Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
Best Walking Shoes for Overpronation
Best Walking Shoes for Flat Feet
Best Walking Shoes for Women with Wide Feet
New Balance Walking Shoes for Women
Best ASICS Walking Shoes for Women
There are many top rated women’s walking shoes. Always try several pairs when you visit a store to find the most comfortable walking shoes for women.
Remember, the best walking shoes for women are the ones that fit your feet type best.